Access to credit so you can meet your goals
City National is one of the few banks offering small business clients the same high level of service and proactive advice most banks usually reserve for larger businesses.
How to determine the right amount to borrow
- Have a clear understanding of your business goals.
- Be prepared to talk to your banker about the details of your business.
- Be able to discuss your business stresses and challenges.
- We'll discuss with how you determine the amount you need and how you'll use the money you borrow.
- During our discussions we help you figure out how much you really need to borrow to meet your goals.
Typical lending vs. City National Small Business lending
Typical lending scenario:
- A typical loan salesperson spends very little time with you.
- However, a typical loan sales agent will try to get you the most money possible – which isn't always the right move for you and your business
- You don't get much practical advice from your banker during the process.
City National's lending scenario:
- You start the lending conversation with your Branch Manager who will spend a significant amount of time talking with you to learn about your business and to find out what you think you need to borrow and why.
- In the end we might figure out that, even if you qualify for a $500,000 loan, you really only need $200,000 to meet your immediate goals.
- You avoid taking on unnecessary debt you may not even need.
- We never charge for our advice as we process your loan. We're a supportive partner – always watching out for your success.
Solutions Completely Tailored to YOU
We don't apply a cookie-cutter approach when working with you:
- We customize the off-the-shelf products and services we offer to suit the needs of your industry and your business in particular.
- We make sure you get the right products for your specific needs.
- We ensure that the products you choose are set up to handle your specific needs.
To speak with a Business Banker about getting funding for your current small business needs, call (800) 773-7100 Monday through Friday
7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and Friday 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (PT).